Community Spotlight: Aix & Tin Tin
French cuisine—it’s flavorful, fresh, and has a knack for bringing everyone together for a fantastic time. There’s a bit of distance between Atlanta and the South of France, but AIX and Tin Tin work to close the gap a little further. A menu of contemporary Provencal cuisine is perfectly paired with a long list of French wines.
Learn more about this Atlanta eatery and book your table today.
A Slice of Provence at AIX
AIX isn’t your average French restaurant. Instead of soft mood lighting and extravagant vintage decorations, you’ll find a modern and fresh space with an atmosphere that’s welcoming to all. Simple but eye-catching, AIX’s aesthetics allow you to simply enjoy the moment and focus on what you came there for—the food.
Inspired by summers spent cooking with his mother in their family home in Aix-en-Provence, executive chef and owner Nick Leahy gives you a true taste of Provence while highlighting the freshest local ingredients in Georgia.
With inventive flavors, AIX’s contemporary take on Provencal cuisine will make you feel like you’re dining right in the South of France.
Here’s a quick look at what you can experience at AIX:
- Crispy Duck Confit Salad: Sitting down for lunch? Enjoy the Crispy Duck Confit Salad featuring delicious duck on a bed of endives, local lettuce, and fennel topped with roasted grapes and Herbes de Provence vinaigrette.
- AIX Burger: Raised in London and Atlanta, chef Leahy honors American roots with this popular dish. Made with local grass-fed beef and topped with lettuce and shaved onion, as well as brie, marinated shitakes, and Meyer lemon and thyme aioli, the AIX Burger is a delicious French twist on a classic burger.
- Coquilles St. Jacques: With pan-roasted scallops, roasted mushrooms, béchamel, and Herbs de Provence, this AIX dish packs fresh, inventive flavors and a thoughtful presentation into one dish to create a culinary experience you won’t soon forget.
Raise a Glass at Tin Tin
Named after chef Leahy’s great aunt and the matriarch of his family, Tin Tin is the perfect pairing to AIX’s contemporary French cuisine and atmosphere. Perfect for an intimate bar experience, Tin Tin features glasses of decadent French reds, rosés, and whites, as well as crafted cocktails and local and French beers.
Looking to round out your experience at this wine bar with a bit of food? You can find a few AIX favorites right on the late-night NĪT NĪT menu, such as:
- Foie Roasted Oysters with Brioche and brûléed lemon
- Goat Cheese Fritters with spiced honey and pistachio
- Angus Burger with Gruyere cheese, marinated shitakes, lettuce, shaved onion, and herb potato chips
The menu includes a variety of fries, too, including a vegetarian option. Just like everything on the AIX menu, the bar bites at Tin Tin are all made with fresh, locally sourced ingredients.
Ready to Eat?
With locally sourced ingredients and a menu filled with uniquely delicious Provencal cuisine, AIX and Tin Tin are the places to dine like you’re in the South of France.
Ready to experience the food and wine at this Atlanta favorite? Book a table at AIX and Tin Tin today.